The B.A.D. Lever attaches to a standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation.
Designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch, the B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
- Machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Type III Hardcoat anodized
- Mounting hardware included
- Wrench included
- All brands of forged AR15/M16 receivers
- Many billet or polymer AR-15 lower receivers (check with manufacturer)
- Generally not compatible with 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) firearms
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
Made in USA
This product is intended for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of manufacturers, dealers, and end users to fully understand and adhere to Federal, State, and local laws when using this product. Thordsen Customs LLC and its industry partners will not be held liable for any unlawful configuration or other misuse of its products