A magazine mounted tool has proven to be the most efficient method of performing fast magazine changes on California compliant, magazine lock equipped, firearms. Our Ultimate Bullet Button Tool (UBBT) kits, magazines, and magazine enhancements are one of the most popular solutions available.
The PMAG® AK/AKM M3™ is a durable, lightweight, high reliability polymer and steel magazine designed for the popular 7.62x39 round. Combined with our new (patent pending) all steel AK-47 UBBT tip, these magazines are an excellent choice for your California compliant, magazine lock equipped, AK-47 variant firearm.
It features steel-reinforced locking lugs, removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the performance and military-grade durability you expect from a PMAG.
Our limited capacity PMAG® AK/AKM MOE® 10/30 magazines are modified with a block that does not over compress the follower spring. They are then pinned through the floorplate.
- Permanently blocked to ten round capacity
- Laser marked with the TC logo and "10 ROUND CAPACITY"
- Impact and crush resistant polymer body
- Stainless steel rear locking lug and reinforced front lug and spine for increased durability
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling yet is slim enough for use with most pouches
- Fits Kalashnikov pattern firearms in 7.62x39mm (AK-47, AKM, AKS, and others)
MAGAZINE LOCK COMPATIBILITY:
- Prince AK-47 Bullet Button
- Prince AR-15 Bullet Button
- Prince AR-15 Bullet Button Convertible
- Solar Tactical Gen II AK Magazine Lock
- Strike Industries AK Ambidextrous Strike Lock
Made in USA
It is the responsibility of firearms dealers and private firearms owners to know and fully understand all federal, state, and local firearms laws in their area. Thordsen Customs LLC will not be held liable for any misuse of its products and will assume that our product(s) comply with state and local laws unless otherwise notified by authorities.