Terms & Conditions
- Prices, design, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Thordsen Customs, LLC does not guarantee that the content is accurate or complete, up-to-date or current, free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or malware, and free from changes caused by third-party.
- Thordsen Customs, LLC is not responsible for damages that occur due to the misuse of our products.
- Thordsen Customs, LLC is not responsible for links to third parties. The links to third-party websites are for your convenience and information only.
All customer information is kept strictly confidential. We will never sell, lease, or otherwise give any of the information to any third party.
We protect consumer and business credit card data by complying with all standards and regulations according to the latest Payment Card Industry standards. We do not store, record, or retain credit card data.
Should our products not meet your expectations, please contact us before the product is to be shipped back to Thordsen Customs, LLC.
All new products not manufactured/assembled/labeled by Thordsen Customs, LLC are covered under their respective manufacturer warranty.
Warranty returns will receive product replacement. No cash refunds.
New Product Return Policy
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have up to fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund or replacement.
- You will receive 100% refund on the product cost, less shipping and handling. There is no restocking fee.
- Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition to receive the refund.
- Customers who have returned products for a refund in accordance with our refund and return guideline will be issued a refund when products that are being returned arrive at our facility and are deemed to be sent to us in original condition. Once a refund is issued, please allow 72 hours from issuance for the credit to show on your account.
Used, Blemished, & Clearance Product Return Policy
All items sold as used, blemished, or clearance are sold "AS IS." These sales are final with no returns, refunds or exchanges.
Thordsen Customs, LLC is not responsible for any damaged shipments. If you have purchased insured shipping and your order is damaged please contact us immediately. A damage claim will be submitted to the designated shipper. Please allow 30-45 days to process your lost claim with the designated shipper. Shipping damage refunds / exchanges do not include any return shipping, shipping insurance costs or handling / processing fees.
The following information is needed in order to process a claim:
- Pictures of the damaged box/packaging and the damaged products from all sides
- A detailed description of the damage(s)
- The damaged product(s) need to be returned to Thordsen Customs, LLC within 7 business days after it is inspected by the carrier's investigator.
All items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with no signature required. Given the possibility of mail theft, it is strongly recommeneded that the customer ship packages to a secure address.
- Items ordered will be shipped within 1-5 business days.
- Thordsen Customs is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- The US Post Office Insures all packages up to $50 automatically.
- Signature required or insured delivery is possible at an additional charge (please call to order 650-588-3700).
- Overnight delivery is possible at an additional charge (please call to order 650-588-3700).
If a product is suspected of being defective, please contact us immediately at 650-588-3700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machining marks and normal wear and tear are not considered a defect.
- Damages that occur due to the misuse of our products are not considered a defect.
- Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition..
- Thordsen Customs, LLC will pay return shipping fees on defective products.
- Thordsen Customs, LLC is not responsible for manufacturer products, by others, that are defective.
- Thordsen Customs, LLC reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee if the returned product is not defective.
Sales tax will be added to California orders.