Dual Port .223/ 5.56 Muzzle Brake (4140 steel)
* Required Fields
Designed and tested by 3-gun shooters, these muzzle brakes provide exceptional reduction of recoil and muzzle climb. Built from the ground up to allow fast follow up shots, they are perfect for any match or tactical application. Dual port design maximizes the brakes efficiency.
Machined in the USA on multi-axis screw machines exclusively for Thordsen customs. Single fixture manufacturing maintains concentricity and tight tolerances to prevent loss of accuracy. Heat treated 4140 steel and manganese phosphate finishing will stand up to thousands of rounds of hard use.
- Dual port design maximizes recoil reduction
- Angled porting actively directs gasses to keep muzzle tracking in line
- Tapered to fit .75 diameter barrels
- Crush washer included
- Laser engraved with TC logo
- Manufactured to exacting tolerances
- Machined from 4140 steel and heat treated
- Manganese Phosphate finish
- 1/2x28 threads for .223/5.56 barrels
- Weight: 3.1 oz
- Dimensions: .985 in. diameter x 1.88 in. long
Made in USA
This product is intended for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of manufacturers, dealers, and end users to fully understand and adhere to Federal, State, and local laws when using this product. Thordsen Customs LLC and its industry partners will not be held liable for any unlawful configuration or other misuse of its products.