Dual Port .223/ 5.56 Muzzle Brake (416 SS)
* Required Fields
Designed and tested by 3-gun shooters, these muzzle brakes provide exceptional reduction of recoil and muzzle climb. Built from the ground up to allow fast follow up shots, they are perfect for any match or tactical application. Dual port design maximizes the brakes efficiency.
Machined in the USA on multi-axis screw machines exclusively for Thordsen customs. Single fixture manufacturing maintains concentricity and tight tolerances to prevent loss of accuracy. Solid 416 stainless steel will stand up to thousands of rounds of hard use.
- Dual port design maximises recoil reduction
- Angled porting actively directs gasses to keep muzzle tracking in line
- Tapered to fit .75 diameter barrels
- Includes crush washer
- Laser engraved with TC logo
- Manufactured to exacting tolerances
- Machined from 416 stainless steel and heat treated
- 1/2x28 threads for .223/5.56 barrels
- Weight: 3.1 oz
- Dimensions: .985 in. diameter x 1.88 in. long
Made in USA
This product is intended for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of manufacturers, dealers, and end users to fully understand and adhere to Federal, State, and local laws when using this product. Thordsen Customs LLC and its industry partners will not be held liable for any unlawful configuration or other misuse of its products.