Extended Buffer Tube for FRS-15 and AR Pistol
* Required Fields
The Extended Length Buffer Tube for the FRS-15 Rifle Stock and AR/AK Pistol applications. It moves our Buffer Tube Cover away from the rear of the receiver 7/8" for a total length of 8.5".
BENEFITS FOR FRS-15 USERS:
- Increases the usable cheek weld surface behind the receiver. Tall shooters can benefit when used in combination with our length of pull spacer kits.
- For shooters with larger hands, it increases the relief immediately behind the receiver allowing for a more comfortable grip.
BENEFITS FOR AR/AK PISTOL USERS:
- Shooters with longer arms have extra room for a more comfortable cheek weld without being jammed.
- The extra space between the receiver and Buffer Tube Cover allows for single point sling receiver end plate options such as the Magpul ASAP Plate.
- The tube can be used to support the SB-15 Brace.
- Material: 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodize
- Use with standard carbine length buffer and spring
- Dimensions: 8.2" OAL, 7.7" from rear of receiver, 1.173" diameter
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
COMPATIBLE ENDPLATES SOLD SEPARATELY CLICK HERE TO VIEW.
Made in USA
It is the responsibility of firearms dealers and private firearms owners to know and fully understand all federal, state, and local firearms laws in their area. Thordsen Customs LLC will not be held liable for any misuse of its products and will assume that our product(s) comply with state and local laws unless otherwise notified by authorities.