Magpul ASAP Plate
* Required Fields
The Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point (ASAP) allows a range of motion greater than 180 degrees, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters. The ASAP replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, providing a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
- Works with one-point type slings with snap hook style attachments
- Replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate
- Made from precision cast black manganese phosphatized steel
- Can withstand stress tests of over 300lbs
- Compatible with mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine buffer tubes
This product IS NOTcompatible with our Buffer Tube Cover kits when mounted to a carbine buffer tube. See links below for compatible buffer tubes and recoil kits.
|KAK/TC Buffer Tube||KAK/TC Recoil System||KAK SB-15 Super Tube||KAK SB-15 Recoil System|
Made in USA
This product is intended for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of manufacturers, dealers, and end users to fully understand and adhere to Federal, State, and local laws when using this product. Thordsen Customs LLC and its industry partners will not be held liable for any unlawful configuration or other misuse of its products.