Odin Works XMR Gen III Extended Mag Release
* Required Fields
OUR FRS-15 Rifle Stock places the shooters hand approximately 1" further behind the position of a standard AR-15 pistol grip. This can make the reach to the magazine release difficult without changing your grip, especially for shooters with smaller hands. The ODIN Works Extended Magazine Release moves the contact point of the magazine release back, effectively eliminating the need to shift your grip. Machined from billet 6061 aluminum and designed to work with KNS pins and the BAD lever. The XMR3 has the largest profile yet, making it easily accessible by all shapes and sizes of hands and fingers. Works with both AR15 and some AR10 lower receivers.
- Four times larger than factory magazine buttons
- Large surface area for quick magazine reloads
- Easy to reach
- Ergonomic design
- Compatible with KNS Pins
- Release magazine without changing grip or position
- Contoured for positive depression and reduced slip
- Anodized in your choice of matte black, ODIN green, red, silver, blue, or Cerakote FDE
- Weight: 0.1oz (including button, paddle, and screws)
- Easy drop in installation
Made in USA
This product is intended for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of manufacturers, dealers, and end users to fully understand and adhere to Federal, State, and local laws when using this product. Thordsen Customs LLC and its industry partners will not be held liable for any unlawful configuration or other misuse of its products.